The Canadian Association of General Surgeons approves EBRS as an accredited group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. CAGS designated this activity as a Maintenance of Certification Category 1 Credits for a maximum of 6 credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Information contained at ebrsonline.ca and its links are made available under the following conditions:
- Changes may occur, since the last update, which affect the accuracy and availability of the information presented.
- Visitors are advised when making use or any decision based on information obtained from the Internet, to verify the information independently.
- Evidence Based Reviews in Surgery shall not be held liable for any damages caused as a result of the use of the information contained herein.
- Accessibility of services, documents, programs, information, and any other material through this Website does not imply suitability or endorsement for any purpose whatsoever by any parties.
- Specific medical advice will not be provided, and the Evidence Based Reviews in Surgery urges patients to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to their personal questions.
- Materials from the ebrsonline.ca site may be used under the terms of ‘fair use’ as defined in the copyright laws which generally permit use for noncommercial educational purposes, such as teaching, research, criticism, and news reporting. For materials obtained from linked sites, all persons reproducing or redistributing information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by the copyright holder.
- Evidence Based Reviews in Surgery cannot and does not guarantee users protection against possible infections and viruses transmitted when accessing files from this site and thus DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH LITIGATION PERTAINING TO THE CONTRACTION OF VIRUSES AND INFECTIONS
If you are not willing to accept the terms and conditions in the disclaimer, we ask that you do not use the Web Site